Forum Willoughby Julio Strona Główna Willoughby Julio
Julio Willoughby

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

My opinion about Malaga

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Willoughby Julio Strona Główna -> ardaycetto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
mousumi812

PostWysłany: Czw Gru 07, 2023 07:02    Temat postu: My opinion about Malaga Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have carefully read arguments from both parties in relation to Monsignor Catalá's refusal to grant Una Voce Málaga a diocesan priest to celebrate the Mass according to the form of the Latin rite prior to the Novus Ordo. Yesterday I copied on my blog the response that Roma Aeterna has given to the actions of the bishop of the diocese of Malacita, but I think it is better that I give my own opinion, since that is what this blog is for. I see things this way:

1- The motu proprio Summorum Pontificum of Benedict XVI clearly indicates what the Pope's intention is when it comes to removing practically every impediment to the celebration of the ancient Mass. It can be said that he considers it a right of the faithful that no bishop should oppose.

2- The literality of the motu proprio may leave open the question of Telegram Number Data what number of faithful is necessary to be granted the usual celebration of the ancient Mass, but that should not become an excuse to prevent the faithful from being deprived of what the Pope wants them to have.

3- In reality, the faithful do not have to ask the bishops - yes, their parish priests - to grant them what the Pope already gives them, but it is a sign of filial affection and communion to do what the good people of Una Voce Málaga has done.

4- In my opinion, the bishop of Malaga is more wrong in form than in substance and Una Voce has also been a bit hasty. I explain. He has not been asked for permission to celebrate the old Mass, but rather to appoint a priest from the diocese for this purpose. The fact is that Don Jesús has just arrived in Malaga. He has only been there for a few months and although he surely already knows all the priests, it is impossible that he has had time to properly take the temperature of the entire diocese. I would have waited until he had been shepherding that flock for at least a year before sending him that request. Now, the same also applies to the bishop, who speaks as if he knew his stuff well. Perhaps it would have been better to leave the decision for later, explaining to the petitioners that he needed time to get to know the diocese well.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Gru 07, 2023 07:02    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Willoughby Julio Strona Główna -> ardaycetto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: